The antistatic bar ABSL-RC-T i san antistatic bar coupled with a motorie air knife.
By using blowers in stead of compressed air, the blower driven airknife can reduce operational costs by 60% to 90%.
The motorized air knives coupled with an antistatic bar are ideal for cleaning and neutralization of electrostatic charges both on flat surfaces that wavy.
• Dry and clean bottles and cans
• Dry and clean ceramics and plastic
• Dry glass machines
• Cleaning wood paneling
• Serially painting
• Clean, uniform, high-velocity, low-noise air stream Anodized finish for corrosion protection
• Up to 2500mm with air inlet on one side
• Connection for pressure gauge
• Brackets available for compact and easy installation
• Airknife only or complete system delivery
• Own design and production for maximum quality and performance
The antistatic bar ABSL-RC-T are tailor-made, with maximum length 4 meters, are supplied with electric motor, connection and hose.
The air flow can be adjusted through a opening from 0,2 to 5 mm for a air pressure up to 200 millibars and with a air speed of 200 m/s.
For more pressure and speed is sufficient to adjusting the output of the air knife typhoon.
Download the Technical Sheet
|Working distance:||50-500 mm|
|Operating voltage:||6500 VAC|
|Weight:||4,2 kg/ m|
|Ambient temperature:||0° C – 70° C|
|Lengths:||from 100 mm to 4000 mm|